Immuneering helps leading pharmaceutical companies use genetic, genomic, and proteomic data to generate biological insights that enhance the clinical and commercial success of medicines.
Our team of MIT-trained PhDs provides advanced data analysis services using state of the art technologies including proprietary algorithms.
- Teva and Immuneering Announce Teva’s Purchase of 51% Equity Share of Genomic-Analysis Company
- Brian Weiner Joins Immuneering as Associate Director of Computational Medicine
- Immuneering Corporation Expands Alliance with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Teva and Immuneering Co-author Publication Demonstrating that Key Genes Respond Differently to COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) Versus a Purported Generic Glatiramer Acetate
- Sarah Kolitz joins Immuneering as Director, Translational Research
News and Publications