Immuneering helps leading pharmaceutical companies use genetic, genomic, and proteomic data more effectively
as a means to create value.
Our team of MIT-trained PhDs applies proprietary computational biology methods to identify difficult-to-find patterns and uncover robust biological insights that enhance the clinical and commercial success of medicines.
- Sarah Kolitz joins Immuneering as Director, Translational Research
- Immuneering CEO Ben Zeskind Discusses Cancer Immunotherapy at ASCO 2013
- Immuneering announces the publication of “Defining the Transcriptional and Cellular Landscape of Type 1 Diabetes in the NOD Mouse” in PLoS ONE
- Immuneering celebrates 5 years in business
- Immuneering CEO Ben Zeskind to speak at the 4th Translational Medicine Conference
News and Publications