Immuneering helps leading pharmaceutical companies use genetic, genomic, and proteomic data to generate biological insights that enhance the clinical and commercial success of medicines.
Our team of MIT-trained PhDs provides advanced data analysis services using state of the art technologies including proprietary algorithms.
- Immuneering Corporation Expands Alliance with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Teva and Immuneering Co-author Publication Demonstrating that Key Genes Respond Differently to COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) Versus a Purported Generic Glatiramer Acetate
- Sarah Kolitz joins Immuneering as Director, Translational Research
- Immuneering CEO Ben Zeskind Discusses Cancer Immunotherapy at ASCO 2013
- Immuneering announces the publication of “Defining the Transcriptional and Cellular Landscape of Type 1 Diabetes in the NOD Mouse” in PLoS ONE
News and Publications